DEPOSIT: $200 deposit is required at time of booking with check, cash or through PayPal. This charge is refunded if your trip cannot be rescheduled due to inclemate weather or a mechanical failure. Weather cancellations are at the discretion of the captain. If a cancellation occurs within 7 days before the scheduled trip, your deposit will not be refunded. Cancellations may be submitted by phone or e-mail with a returned confirmation. Charter fees are to be paid with cash or check to the captain the day of your trip or prepaid before departure if using PayPal.
MAILING ADDRESS: 606 Cambridge, Victoria, TX 77905
CELL PHONE: 361-564-7032
PAYPAL ACCOUNT/EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
CONTACT - Capt. Curtiss prefers to hear from his customers in person, if contacting via email, please allow a couple of days for him to respond.
INCLUDED: On-board coolers, ice, and any tackle necessary including rods, reels, lures, and terminal tackle.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Fishing license with saltwater endorsement, please purchase before arrival in POC.
- Lunch and drinks.
- Tackle, please notify if personal tackle will be utilized to maximize available storage.
- Non-marking footwear for on the boat, closed toe shoes/sandals preferred.
- Wading boots, quick dry long pants and/or waders, for trips that include wade fishing.
- Sunscreen, aerosol or pump spray type not recommended.
- Jacket and proper clothing for the season, disposable ponchos available on the boat.
- Polarized sunglasses
- Head cover, cap or wide brimmed hat with dark underside to minimize glare.
Feel free to call for additional information, 361-564-7032